KARE for Kids, Inc. Accepting Applications for Christmas Assistance
9/28/2015 KARE for Kids, Inc. will be accepting applications for assistance for the 2015 Christmas season at:
671 Lumpkin Campground Rd Suite 110 (Campground Center)
(Please park on the side of the building facing the outlet mall, enter through upstairs door)
Monday, October 12th 6:00-8:30 pm
Saturday, October 17th 9:00-11:30 am
Monday, October 19th 6:00-8:30 pm
Tuesday, October 27th 6:00-8:30 pm
Saturday, October 31st 9:00 -11:30 am
Monday, November 2nd 6:00-8:30 pm Community Resource Fair
Saturday, November 7th 9:00-11:30 am
Monday, November 9th 6:00 – 8:30 pm
Saturday, November 14th 9:00 – 11:30 am
You must bring each of the following with you for us to accept your application:
• GA drivers license or State issued Picture ID
• Proof of residency (utility bill)
• School report card (if child(ren) is of school age) or Birth Certificate
• Income Verification for last 2 months for all persons employed in the household.
• Court documents if you are the Guardian of the child(ren).
You will need to know:
• Your child(ren)’s exact clothes and shoe sizes
• Specific clothing needs for your child(ren)
• 3 specific items that your child(ren) would like for Christmas
• Your child(ren)’s homeroom teacher (if child is in school)
In order to qualify for assistance, you must meet ALL of the following requirements:
• You must live full-time in Dawson County along with your child(ren) that you are seeking assistance for.
• If your child(ren) is school aged, they must attend Dawson County schools.
• Your child(ren) must be school age or younger.
• You must NOT receive assistance from any other agency for this Christmas season.
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING CHANGES; KARE WILL NO LONGER PURCHASE;
1. BB GUNS, KNIVES, BOW& ARROW, ETC
2. PHONES OR PHONE CARDS
3. ELECTRONIC DEVICES OR VIDEO GAMES
4. I – TUNE GIFT CARDS
If you have any questions concerning KARE for Kids
Please call 706-216-KARE (5273) or e-mail us at email@example.com